Friday, July 31, 2009

5 Beginner Mistakes to Making Money on the Internet

Everyone needs money. It is just a matter of how one gets it. Either by working for a wage - selling your time - or selling a service or a product. Then where are you going to practice your craft? Will you work away from home at the bosses place of business or will you have your own place of business? If you have your own place of business, where will that be? Many are now trying to make money using the internet, because jobs are becoming fewer and it looks as if it could continue to get worse. The internet offers the opportunity to sell your service or product to the world.

Well, that's where I am. I have decided that's where my place of business is. You see, I have not been able to work for the last several years and am now trying to see if I can make a living using the internet. This doesn't mean I can work at a physical location at someone else's beck-and-call, at a location away from home. I physically, due to health troubles, have to stay home to make a living. I also live in the country in a small town that has a high unemployment rate and low wages when one does get a job. That is why I have decided to try to make money on the internet.

Whatever your reason for wanting to make money on the internet, there are a lot of ways to go about it. There are a lot of ways to market your product (I'll just call everything you can sell - whether a service, yourself or your words, or a physical product - on the internet a product. I am in the learning process. I really haven't been doing this a long time, but I have learned a few things in the relatively short time I have been at this. So, follow along and I will tell you what is working and what is not.

Don't make the same mistake that I did. Let me list some of my mistakes:

* Not taking long enough to know what I want to market
* Taking some of the first "opportunities" that came my way
* Not knowing that I don't have to spend a lot of money to make money on the internet
* Spending a lot of money to have someone help me
* Not saying NO enough - to others and myself

So, who wants to make money of the internet?

http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Bill_Reese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share this article to other

Bookmark and Share
Share |